By using the Cosmetic Surgery Social Forum you agree to abide by these Forum Rules and the terms and conditions of use of our websites.
To participate in the Forum you must create an account.
You must not impersonate any other person, nor allow another person to use your account to submit or access Forum content. Your personal details will not be disclosed unless in accordance with relevant privacy laws. This Forum is female only and we do not allow men to be members, this said we would expect that you respect others privacy and do not show any pictures on the forum to anyone.
You can stop participating in the Forum at any time. We may remove your access to the Forum at our discretion.
You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person has access to your Cosmetic Surgery Social passwords or accounts. You must promptly inform Cosmetic Surgery Social if you believe your account or password has been compromised or if there is any other reason you need to deactivate a password. Use the contact form to let us know you need to close an account.
Each participant in the Forum is personally responsible and liable for their submitted content and all consequences arising from their participation in the Forum. We will not be liable to you or any third parties for any action, claim, loss or damage arising from use of the Forum.
You must not to use the Forum to submit:
- content that would violate any applicable law;
- content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable in any way;
- content to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post comments that are not related to the topic being discussed, unless it is clear the discussion is free-form;
- unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, ‘spam’, chain letters or any other form of solicitation;
- content that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any party;
- any content that the sender does not have a right to transmit under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as confidential information or personal information);
- any material that contains software viruses or any other computer programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- links to websites of a commercial nature or links to websites of individual members.
Cosmetic Surgery Social reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Forum.
- Record dialogue in the Forum.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication does not conform to the Forum Rules and determine in our sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication.
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive or that otherwise fail to conform to the terms and conditions.
- Terminate any person’s access to the Forum.
Disclaimer – We DO NOT Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the Cosmetic Surgery Social websites are made available for your information only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or procedure. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on our websites!
Cosmetic Surgery Social does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, medical advisor, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on our websites. Reliance on any information provided by us, our employees, others appearing on the website at the invitation of Cosmetic Surgery Social, or other visitors to the website is solely at your own risk.
The Site may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may chose not to use our website.